View previous topic :: View next topic  
brazizor
Recruit

re: going to be away for a little bit

hey guys not sure this is the place to post but could not find anywhere else so i just when ahead a posted.

life has gotin busy as of late and i realy havent found time to play much and when i have it seems like there isnt much else to do then quest and then when there finaly is a raid going i gtg before it gets fun so...i moved my reaver to crick just for a lil bit to see how i like it and if i dont i'll move him back. my wl steys here forever so i can still have fun with you guys. and like i said i might not even like it and transfer right back. anyway i made the transfer and it said my account would be down for a lil wile and idk how long thats going to be but i'll be on my wl as soon as i can to let you guys know whats up.

thanks for everything and keep me in prayers cuz drivers edd started:)

any questions plz ask when i get on next

Zor.

Gerburz/Thorflak
Officer

Thanks for letting us know Zor!

I'm not sure you get a second free transfer though in case you wanted to move him back

brazizor
Recruit

yeah so far it still showing up that i can but atm, idk why but when i log in and pick the server then launch it just go's searching for log in servers 1-20 and never logs me on so idk if thats because i made transfers or if the college internet isnt letting it communicate or something so far its been like that for 2 days so idk but will me on as soon as i can to check it out.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morgul Blades Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum